Spring Outside Activities Disclosure
Who to Contact for Help

If you have technical problems, send email to oartechsupport@uwm.edu.

If you have questions about the disclosure form, how to use it, what to do with it, or anything else related to outside activity reporting:

1.   Contact your department chair, your supervisor, or the director of your unit first.

2.   If that person can't answer your question, contact the Personnel Representative listed below for your college, school, or division.

List of UWM Personnel Representatives (PREPs)